CORE STRATEGIC GROUP
ANNOUNCES NEW OPERATIONS IN
ST. LOUIS, Establishing a Strong
Presence in the Midwest
ST. LOUIS, MO., (Oct. 7, 2020)—The Core Strategic Group is announcing a new office location and senior staff in St. Louis, Missouri as the company continues to grow.
St. Louis operations will be led by nationally recognized and award-winning political expert, Ryan Hawkins. Ryan has had a long and successful career, spending over a decade as a campaign manager and finance director throughout Oklahoma, Missouri, Arizona, Maryland and Utah.
“As a native from Oklahoma, I am very excited to be able to represent Core Strategic Group in St. Louis and across the Midwest,” said Ryan Hawkins. “CSG has an incredible, national network of companies and I’m honored to be working with such a talented group of professionals.”
In addition to his political resume, Ryan is an expert at public affairs campaigns including, land-use projects, advocacy programs and corporate communications. Whether it’s gaining approval for an energy project in Oklahoma, helping to navigate a client out of a difficult media crisis in Missouri, or developing a legislative advocacy and grassroots program, Ryan has the expertise and experience to solve corporate communication challenges for clients across all industries and media disciplines.
“This is an exciting step for Core Strategic Group as we work to bring our team of talented professionals and industry-leading public affairs programs to St. Louis,” said Jeff Flint, President and CEO of Core Strategic Group. “Our team looks forward to serving a broader range of clients and projects across the Midwest.”
The operations in St. Louis will market the full range of CSG company offerings, including industry-leading public affairs programs, to clients in the Midwest. Collectively, the Core Strategic Group of companies includes:
· BadFish Media – providing creative and production services across all media disciplines,
· Belmont Digital Media – providing digital media and marketing services,
· C3 Public Strategies – providing grassroots and field campaign services,
· Chariot Campaigns – providing political campaign strategy management and opinion research,
· The Core Management Company – providing association and non-profit management,
· Core Decision Analytics – providing opinion research programs and advanced data analytics for campaigns and non-political clients,
· FSB Public Affairs – giving clients a voice and helping them navigate the complex issues affecting their business and their stakeholders, and
· KPA Strategies – providing campaign and corporate intelligence.