Senior Account Supervisor
Mayra Vega is a Senior Account Supervisor with more than eight years of experience in community outreach and multicultural communications. She has strategically led and managed campaigns and programs for nonprofit, private, public and local government organizations. Her experience spans across a variety of industries including automotive, transportation, utility, tourism, hospitality, and food and beverage. Through research and strategic planning, she has helped her clients make an impact on their communities while building long-lasting relationships with those they serve.
Previously, Mayra was a Communications Specialist at the City of Anaheim in the Public Utilities department where she was responsible for developing community outreach and internal communications plans through traditional media, newsletters, annual reports, events and marketing materials. She also managed the department’s website and social media pages.
- Five years with FSB Public Affairs (Previously FSB Core Strategies)
- Combined four years of experience in public relations and public affairs with Anaheim Public Utilities, Bloggers of Health and the Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art.
- Areas of expertise include multicultural communications, event management, community outreach, media relations, ballot initiative campaigns and internal communications.
- Orange County Public Relations Society of America
- Orange County Hispanic Public Relations Association
- California Public Information Officials
- National Latina Business Women Association
Bachelor of Arts, Communications – Public Relations, California State University San Bernardino